Monday, May 08, 2006

Goodbye...we'll miss you!


Just before vacation we had a little soiree to say goodbye to the Alannah, Jenny & Jo who had finished their contracts and were soon heading back to England. The Frenchies had approached me a few days earlier asking me if I could help them practice the lyrics to "I'll be Missing you" or "One" and I (thankfully) convinced them that trying to sing in English was not the best idea as it would be really tough for them and would inevitably lead to laughter on our part. They settled on a French song and toyed with the idea of creating tee-shirts. I didn't hear anything else about it until the night of the party.

All of the English girls (myself included) were asked to step into the other room as they had prepared a surprise for us. Here's a picture of us waiting in suspense:


When we came out all the Frenchies were wearing matching shirts each with their name on it. They gave us shirts with our names too. It was really sweet of them. After we each did bisous with each of and every one of them to say thank you they said that they wanted to take a picture of just the assistants in our shirts together. So we posed for the picture. Yohan, our fearless leader, said to me "Laura put your camera down for the picture." I should have known that something was up then. We posed for the picture and they told us to step closer. We stepped closer. "Ready? 1-2-3 AHHHHHH" Instead of taking our picture they sprayed us with water guns. I think the following picture captures the moment best:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home