Thursday, January 12, 2006

Thank You!


When I returned from New York I had this big box waiting for me on my desk. The famous package I had heard so much about in New York ("did you get our package yet??") had arrived in Laval while I was gone!

It was a great thing to come back to and it contained a whole load of goodies such as Christmas Peeps (who even knew those existed?), Hershey's kisses, fun notes from Jill, Liz and Michelle, and some pictures from home.

The lone Hershey kiss you see in the picture is the only remaining evidence that they were ever in the package. I can't even claim to have shared them. I let the English girls try them and they said all sorts of not-nice things about Hershey's chocolate: "it tastes like parmesan cheese!" "it tastes of sick" "Hershey's sounds like an STD." So I had no choice but to eat the kisses all by myself!

Thanks for the fun package girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home