Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Blog beginnings


So I meant to start this blog way over a month ago when I first got here to Laval, France to do the English teaching assistantship but of course laziness and dealing with the French bureaucracy prevailed and it's only now that I'm getting around to figuring this thing out. It's not that blogs are hard to setup or figure out, it's just that I have so much to say that I don't know where to begin! Un/Fortunately for my blog audience, I only work 12 hours a week so I have lots of time to update this thing. Here goes nothing...

I'm including a picture of a hot dog stand that I saw in Aix-en-Provence during our vacation there a few weeks ago. I found it hilarious that they advertise it as the "real New York hot dog." Too funny.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is so funny. Priceless.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home